[wplug] Gmail anyone?

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 08:45:31 EST 2005

In my opinion, gmail is superior in every way save one- I can't use
find-as-you-type in mozilla/firefox to get to the inbox link.

Granted there are ways around this, and it doesn't always work in yahoo when
there's a flash advertisement up, but all the same, javascript breaks a lot of
the cool stuff my browser does.

Bryon