[wplug] Gmail anyone?

Mike Procario lists at procario.org
Sun Mar 6 19:38:29 EST 2005

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 06:20:00PM -0500, David Ostroske wrote:
> I've got some. Plenty!
>
> If anybody wants one, email me directly about it.
>

> On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 09:27:28 -0500, Doug Green <diego96 at mac.com> wrote:
> >  Hey-
> >  Anyone have any Gmail invites to hand out?
> >  Thanks
> >  Doug

Sure now people are handing invites. I just gmail yesterday from
my daughter. She claims to have gone to google to do a search and
there was a place on the home page to sign up for gmail. When we
looked later we could not find the link she said she used.

I am not sure exactly what happened, but we both have functioning
gmail accounts.

--
Mike Procario
"Another casualty of applied metaphysics" -Calvin and Hobbes