[wplug] Quote of the day

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Thu Mar 3 11:28:40 EST 2005

Reminds me of my 7-year old daughter, reminding me that "every time you
open your mouth, dad, you just change feet".

for such purpose.

                      Mark Sikora
                      <markys123451             To:      General user list <wplug at wplug.org>
                      @gmail.com>               cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject: Re: [wplug] Quote of the day
                      wplug-bounces+bre
                      any=csc.com

                      03/03/2005 01:32
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Mark Sikora;
                      Please respond to
                      General user list

What does jewelry have to do with Operating Systems?  This is not making
sense.