[wplug] hosts on sunOS 5.8

Mike techmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:12:43 EDT 2005

Exactaly. The system has been in service so long, we don't even know who the
admin is, if there still is someone that knows the password. The machine is
pretty critical, so I'm afraid to poke around too much.
 The chroot option was my favorite, but it appears you need to be su to use
it..
 chroot /home/blah command
chroot: not super-user
 :(