[wplug] hosts on sunOS 5.8

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Jun 29 16:29:43 EDT 2005

You could also compile a custom resolver library to use your own hosts
file, and then make sure the application uses your library instead of
the system's.  SunOS 5.8 is so old I doubt it rolls the resolver into
libc, it's probably a stand alone libresolv.  It's easy enough to tell
by doing an 'ldd' on the application.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office