[wplug] kontact

Michael H. Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Tue Jun 21 22:05:29 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 06:48 am, Rob Knapp wrote:
> (But from experience, I'd definitely find someone who has built it first
> on your platform.  For the life of me I couldn't get it to build on the
> supported Fedora Core 3.)

I posted a message to FreeBSD-questions on this topic.  If I don't hear
anything bad, I'm going to try it out.  Look for my report on Kolab in a few
months (which will likely go something like "well, I couldn't get it to build
right, but then I saw some Squirrels playing outside my window.  After that,
my attention shifted, and long story short, nothing.")

News at 11.