[wplug] Core 4

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Fri Jun 17 07:30:47 EDT 2005

I probably did not install these "extras".  They are not listed as available
packages in the package manager.  I noticed several other packages that are
no longer offered, such as xboard or chess.  A themes package is there but
there is only one theme in it.  I checked the Extra directory at Fedora but
did not see any screensaver packages.

-laweber