[wplug] Little Bo Peep Lost Her MBR...

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Jun 15 10:57:06 EDT 2005

Searching google I see other people reporting many 90s after a capital
L, i.e. "L 90 90 90 90 90 90".    If that's the situation with you it
means the first stage of the boot loader has been started but the second
stage cannot be loaded, and the '90' is the disk error code.  See this
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Bootdisk-HOWTO/a1483.html

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office