[wplug] Linux Adoption Stalls, Study Says

Belcher, Christopher B. cbelcher at ccac.edu
Mon Jun 13 22:00:14 EDT 2005

Bill's reference should be a reminder to us all to do what we can do to ensure that accurate and timely information is available to anyone who wants it--we can do a lot more good than perhaps we realize to further the aims of the OS movement. As a teacher, I encourage my students to find out ALL perspectives on these issues and carefully consider the sources and their particular "axes to grind." BTW, I am also sporting a stunning mozilla.org t-shirt for making a contribution :)
Chris