[wplug] Fedora Core Network Bug Added Info

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Wed Jun 8 07:17:15 EDT 2005

The PC has some model of 3Com network card and the cable connection is good.
This exact system has booted properly with RH7.x, RH8.x and Core 1.  When I
first had this problem with Core 2, I found a bug listed on the Fedora bug
list.  The fix had me make a very simple change to a config file.  After a
futile attempt to load Core 3, I reloaded Core 2 but forgot how to do the
patch.  I have re-searched the bug list but cannot find the patch info.
Maybe I will just wait for Core 4.  I think it is due out later this week.

-laweber