[wplug] Fedora Core Network Bug

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Tue Jun 7 13:16:54 EDT 2005

What's it plugged into?  Is the switch port set to "full auto" or is
there some manual config set?  When you run the network config widget is
it set to connect on boot?  Is this device configured for DHCP or static
IP (and have you try vice-versa'ing it?) Have you messed with any of the
init entries in /etc/init.d or the runlevel-specific sym links??  Sounds
like the device isn't going to a link state at boot.....

If it were me I'd delete the device and re-create it with the network
widget.