[wplug] Open Source Programming

Gregsim gregsim at telerama.com
Sun Jun 5 17:48:34 EDT 2005

Thanks for the report, Eli.  It sounded interesting, but I didn't get up
quite that early this morning.  I did enjoy listening to the report via mp3.
I was particularly interested in the concept of getting input directly from
foreign nationals, such as Kenya.  I am planning a trip to Kenya myself this
year and am interested in how to use the Internet to help the local
educational process.

Greg