[wplug] MythTV slides

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jun 4 21:46:35 EDT 2005

Hey All,

Thanks to everyone that came out to my talk today, I appreciated getting
the chance to talk about a cool project I enjoy using and the good
questions I got asked.  I've posted the slides on my web site at:

http://patrick.wagstrom.net/misc/20050604-wplug.sxi

If someone could mirror the slides up on the WPLUG page that would be
nice.  They're about 2 megabytes, which is really slow on my cable
modem, so just be patient.

If you've got more questions, feel free to ask.  I'll also see about
setting up another group purchase for HDTV and regular analog cards
sometime in mid-July with an eye toward helping people out for the
September install fest.

Thanks!

--Patrick