[wplug] MythTV questions

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 11:02:20 EDT 2005

I've been planning on setting up a Myth box on a old PC at home.  I
have tinkered with KnoppMyth before, and would be extremely interested
in using it to do a regular install.

I would rather use KnoppMyth as a "install cd" for Myth than go through
all the trouble of setting up everything on a box that I only want to
run Myth on in the first place.