[wplug] A question of etiquette

Gregsim gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Jun 2 10:07:14 EDT 2005

I too use Outlook or Outlook  Express which top posts.  So, my comment is
the first thing you see when you open your email.  What is so bad about
that?  I had to get used to running to the bottom of email to find the new
comment on many emails in this mail group.

I notice that Thunderbird bottom posts by default - so I am caught between
two paradigms.  I can appreciate the frustration of those trying to reach
into the other person's world and deal with 'non-standard' (in  your world)
email formats and will try to use Thunderbird in the future for posting to
WPLUG.  I guess you can delete this email now.

Greg