[wplug] A question of etiquette

Duncan Hutty dhutty+wplug at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 2 09:16:20 EDT 2005

On 06/02/2005 08:46 AM, Petrucci, Joseph wrote:
<snip>
> I realize this is a discussion group and not a Technical group but I also noticed the longest threads this month have been about things like "e-mail disclaimers" and "top-posting" instead of about Linux.
so?

of course threads in which the point does not have a 'right' answer are
going to be longer than threads in which a question is asked and
answered. Especially threads where opinions are strongly held.

That's one of the purposes of threading in mail clients; if you not
interested, delete/ignore the whole thread.

--
Duncan Hutty