[wplug] A question of etiquette

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Jun 2 08:37:31 EDT 2005

Some of us have little choice but to use Outlook at work.  I barely
remember how I told it to always use plain text when posting to wplug.
I know I can force it to bottom post, but then it insists the entire
message is my content and the spell check has to go over other people's
post.  I frankly don't care enough to master Outlook just to solve one
little pet peeve.  $.02

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office