[wplug] A question of etiquette

Rob Prowel tempest766 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 01:12:06 EDT 2005

--- Zachary Uram <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/2/05, Rob Prowel <tempest766 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > yeah.  given the choice of only those two I'll
> stick
> > with vi.  <SHIFT>Go and start typing your
> > response...at the bottom...as God intended.
>
> Blasphemy! Emacs is the One True Editor.

a real programmer doesn't need a sourcecode editor.
he can toggle code directly into the computer via the
bitswitches on the front console. -- "Real Programmers
Dont Use Pascal", Datamation, July 1983.

I miss bitswitch front panels. :^(  You;ve probably
seen them in museums or at the receiving end of
illicit shooting ranges.