[wplug] A question of etiquette

Edward Walter ewalter at walterama.com
Thu Jun 2 00:34:43 EDT 2005

I've been managing and using various forms of Linux / Unix for over a
decade now...  I've NEVER been "scolded" for top posting and I would
have strong words for anyone who had the gall to do so.  I read most of
the messages in the lists I participate in (more or less in order).
Bottom posting requires duplication of effort on my part so I really
don't like it when other people bottom post.  Either way though, I see
it as a matter of personal preference and it seems silly to endorse one
method or the other as the "open source way".

So.... which do you prefer?  Vi or Emacs?