[wplug] [wplug-announce] Please RSVP: WPLUG Open Source Picnic SUNDAY 8/7/2005 & bike trip info

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Jul 31 18:47:13 EDT 2005

Hello,

Please RSVP for the picnic by sending mail to picnic2005 at wplug.org

I'll give you five great reasons
1. Greg needs to know how many burgers to bring.
2. Mike needs to know how many hamburger buns to bring.
3. Corey needs to know how many cups, plates, and plasticware bring.
4. In order to make a community picnic work, we need you to participate.
RSVPing is a great start.
5. Tux would RSVP. So should you.

The most current list of items which are in urgent need will be kept on the
website. http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3186

At the moment that this email is sent, we URGENTLY need the following .....
setup crew. cleanup crew, grill shift workers, table cloths, coolers with ice,
more chairs, another grill, spatulas, stuff to grill- hotdogs, veggie burgers,
other meats, non-pop drinks, no booze please, and deserts. Please let us know
if there's any way you can help out as you RSVP.

Mike O'Connor has offered to lead a bike trip from CMU to the picnic, open to
anyone interested. Please visit the website for more info
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3186
Please contact Mike directly if you are interested in the bike trip at the
following address mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Please do not send mail regarding the bike trip to picnic2005 at wplug.org

To recap...
* Do rsvp to the picnic by sending email to picnic2005 at wplug.org
* Do send any offers to help out at the picnic to picnic2005 at wplug.org
* If you want to bike to the picnic to CMU, contact Mike at
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
* All up-to date picnic info can be found on the website
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3186

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher