[wplug] OT -- Dvorak keyboard

Christian Höltje list.wplug at docwhat.gerf.org
Fri Jul 29 13:34:41 EDT 2005

* eli (eli.heady at gmail.com) [050726 15:15]:
> On Tuesday 26 July 2005 16:05, Kevin Squire wrote:
> > while at the console, in Debian, you can use:
> >         'loadkeys dvorak' for the dvorak layout
> >         'loadkeys us' for the qwerty layout
>

> then laugh at yourself trying to find the 'u' and 's' to switch back to
> qwerty...
> :)
> what? loadkeys can't find the file 'go' ?

I used to have two scripts to switch between qwerty and dvorak:
asdf -> convert from qwerty to dvorak
aoeu -> convert from dvorak to qwerty

Notice, they are the same key strokes. :-)

Ciao!

--
Handy Latin Phrase #108
	I'm not interested in your dopey religious cult

The Doctor What: Need I say more?                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC

Checked by Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org).
Version: 3.0  / 9314 out of 12306 packages installed