[wplug] Exceptional individuals sought for project work

Christopher DeMarco cmd at alephant.net
Wed Jul 27 10:27:16 EDT 2005

Hi all...

I'm starting a project within the next few weeks to completely
overhaul a client's web application.  The app is being expanded from a
photo blogging app to a multimedia multi-datasource conglomeration
(e.g. logging/playback of video, logging SMS, integration with parts
of the Google and Amazon APIs).

Seeking one or more *EXCEPTIONAL* individuals with skills in...

  - Frontend design and development using XHTML, PHP, AJAX and either
    (a) Smarty or
    (b) XML/XSLT

  - Database redesign and normalization; query optimization and MySQL
  tuning

  - Design and migration of existing code from "vanilla PHP functions"
  to an XML-RPC API

Project management will be done by me; I'm very good at managing
change and exacting detailed specs from the customer.  System admin
will likewise be done by myself and an onsite team.

Please email me *OFF-LIST* (phone calls work too) if you're interested
in any or all of this project.

This will be starting "soon" so if you're interested or know anybody
who would be interested, please get in touch ASAP.

1099 service provided.  Students welcome.

--
Christopher DeMarco <cmd at alephant.net>
Alephant Systems (http://alephant.net)