[wplug] Any tips against this kind of ssh break-in?

box box477 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:16:42 EDT 2005

Most of these brute force attacks are script kiddies who don't even
scan for open ports or anything. I moved the port SSH (22) is
listening on to another and haven't had an attack on my box yet (knock
on wood), so that's something that I'd recommend you doing if you want
a more secured box. That's just a minor deterrent to thwart of
script-kiddies, but not a determined crack addict.