[wplug] OT - PSU question

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 18:35:54 EDT 2005

I use these at work for a custom application.

I suppose you could use 1 large power supply to power multiple boards.
As long as you don't exceed the power supply's rating.

We use those lump in the middle type power adapters (110 VAC to 12VDC) on
ours. One for each board.

BTW - The C3 doesn't run all x86 programs. I found that out the hard way.

-Bob