[wplug] Telerama?

Chris Ott cott at acclamation.com
Mon Jul 11 12:22:56 EDT 2005

Christopher DeMarco wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> Can anybody give me an introduction to somebody at Telerama,
> preferably someone high-level enough to talk about how they use Linux
> and FLOSS?  Doug Luce would be FANTASTIC but I'll settle for anybody
> above parking attendant level...

I actually met Doug Luce one time, when they were presumably a lot
smaller than they are now. A friend of mine wanted to do a report on
them for a class he was taking for his Master's and he asked me to go
with him, since I had an account there, at the time. He's entirely
personable.

I do remember, however, that they didn't use Linux, then. They were
using one of the BSDs. Admittedly, that was a long time ago, but given
how religious some people are about their choice of OS, I'd be surprised
if that changed.

Chris