[wplug] QA jobs available

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Tue Jul 5 10:52:53 EDT 2005

 	Got QA experience? Place I'm contracting at is looking for good QA
people related to storage. This is a C/UNIX development environment, and
is prolly one of the most hardcore places here in Pittsburgh for that
kinda stuff.

 	Real good work environment, these people seem more interested in
putting out a good product, than office politics, or bullshit. Free (good)
coffee and breakfast everyday, plenty of free parking.

 	Anyone interested, hit me up offlist, I'll give out more detailes
and forward you on. You can tell I'm after the referal bonus, but I was
specifically asked by one of the managers here.

--

Drew from Zhrodague
drew at zhrodague.net
http://www.WiFiMaps.com