[wplug] Open Solaris

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 11:00:31 EST 2005

Uh, but Mozilla is a browser - linux users don't have to integrate it directly
with the OS so any license clashes don't matter.  The interesting bits of
Solaris can't be integrated into the linux kernel because CDDL is incompatible
with the GPL.  This is an important difference, and one of which Sun is keenly
aware.

Bryon