[wplug] Open Solaris

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:25:53 EST 2005

Their open source license, the CDDL, is based on the Mozilla Public
License, and it's OSI-approved.
http://opensource.org/licenses/cddl1.php

Of course that doesn't mean it's "free" (I think that's what you mean)
like the GPL. But then, neither is the MPL.

Opening up Solaris might mean something to somebody. We'll see, unless
one of us is really following this, if this is a win for Sun, Open
Source, Linux, or anybody.

There's one guy who really doesn't care, though, and that's Linus
Torvalds. But that's one man's opinion.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>