[wplug] firewalls?

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Tue Jan 25 20:21:31 EST 2005

Dear Zach,

Log in as root, do an 'apt-get update' then 'apt-get install guarddog'
Watch a bunch of text, and maybe answer a few quesitions.

Once it is all done, then just run 'guarddog' Guarddog is a program that
is just a frontend to various other parts.  It allows you to open/close
ports, allow access over networks/etc.  Just install the program, run,
and check it out.