[wplug] cheap DSL in Pittsburgh?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jan 20 16:25:09 EST 2005

"Brent M. Rust" <rust at lucasware.com> wrote:
> Like I said earlier, Wireless Broadband is available, through PulseNet.
>
> You must also remember, it's not all over (the Pittsburgh area) because
> Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, Adelphia and others are huge conglomerates and
> they can buy products at such a low cost, they don't let the small guys
> compete.

Two years ago when we tried to use Pulsenet, they couldn't tell the
Internet from a fishing net.  That could be another reason they're not
very big.

But that was two years ago.  They may have straightened their act out
since then, but I simply don't know.

The only ISP I have any respect for is city-net.  They're not perfect,
but at least they've never done anything bad enough to make me want
to scream.  All others have.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies