[wplug] cheap DSL in Pittsburgh?

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu Jan 20 12:57:46 EST 2005

Another benifit of doing it on your own home network, is that you get to
benifite from what you have done, learn to set up a smb server, well you
now have the smb server at home after you finish.  So the benifites hit
home for you, plus you also learn how it is usefull, so when some one
asks why do this or that, you have used the technology to see how it works.

I for one can tell you why vnc used with x2vnc copuled with a samba
server on the linux box is nice.