[wplug] cheap DSL in Pittsburgh?

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Thu Jan 20 12:56:01 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 12:12, Zachary Uram wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:01:02 -0500, Chris Romano <romano.chris at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know that verzion is hiring a lot of
> > Temp (~2yr) positions for laying fiber
>

> Any prior experience required? I'd like doing that. I wanna learn more
> about networking/telcom!
>
> Zach

If you really really want to learn more, and are willing to take the
time, I would suggest getting some equipment on the cheap and tooling
around.  I used to work in networking, so if you are looking for some
equipment to use or acquire, write me off-list.  eBay is also a good
place to search.

There are also lots of websites devoted to the many facets of networking
technology.  I'll peruse my bookmarks and send a few good ones shortly.

--
Carl Benedict
Pittsburgh Techs
cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com