[wplug] cheap DSL in Pittsburgh?

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu Jan 20 10:35:21 EST 2005

The cheapest dsl is verizon, but verizon is unresponsive to costomers, I
would say if you can get cable modem, I have that, it is 4x faster then
what I was getting from verizon.
I pay about $57 for both the cable modem and basic cable, also the plus
side is you don't have to have a phone line for it like you will need
for dsl, verizon will not hook any dsl if you don't have a phone line.