[wplug] cheap DSL in Pittsburgh?

smk smk at fyi.net
Thu Jan 20 10:27:33 EST 2005

Telerama must be raising rates then, I thought they were much cheaper
since they are basically going through verizons network.

I think Verizon itself has a year contract.
Verizon is PPPoE, so I doubt you will get the static address.

Try calling an ISP that does Penn Telecom sDSL service.  They usually all
offer a static IP.