[wplug] cheap DSL in Pittsburgh?

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:44:52 EST 2005

what is cheapest good DSL service in Pittsburgh?
i'm using various sundry dialup services that <= $9.99/month
i'm at work from morning till evening weekdays so I don't wanna pay
for top level DSL service that will be sitting idle most of the time.
wish there was cheap pay-as-you go DSL service!
i heard Telerama is good (give you 2 routable static ips) but at
$90/month not cheap. i am in south hills area. also i'd like a free
DSL modem with the service since I don't have one and free
installation/activation.

zach