[wplug] Q: how to make image copy of disc to CD/DVD?

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Jan 13 09:56:51 EST 2005

(snip)
	I didn't mention this because I cannot remember the required
syntax, but there are decidedly portions of the system you want to skip
- like /proc, other "live" components, etc.  I've made images like this
in the past (albeit long past) and getting them to reboot after a
restore was not always fun.  Have not tried it in a long time tho.... if
it all works now that's cool...

Don