[wplug] Q: how to make image copy of disc to CD/DVD?

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Jan 13 09:37:10 EST 2005

	If no one else has a simpler solution, IBM xCAT has 2 system
imaging tools.  You might consider that (but is a bit much for a
one-off)
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xCAT/  I can send you the docs
off-line (but they only give minimal information into the inner workings
of the scripting).  Drop me a note if interested.

Don