[wplug] debian install question

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 13 07:42:24 EST 2005

Sometime in January John Harrold assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Ok, I tried this but foo doesn't seem to contain any of the packages I
| added after the initial install. For example it has kvim which I replaced
| with vim-gtk. Is it possible to update the selections?

Oops. Ignore that last question.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E