[wplug] XFree86 on dell with lcd (e173fp)

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 15:47:18 EST 2005

Let me add that some newer monitors seem to require special modelines, for
instance my laptop monitor that runs natively at 1440x900.  X has a very large
set of default modelines to try, but there are some odd ones (particularly on
monitors with odd aspect ratios) that require very specific modelines to work
properly.  I ultimately had to put a special modeline entry into my X config
file to make it work, if you google for your model a little more you might find
one that works.

Good luck,

Bryon