[wplug] VMWare

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Mon Feb 28 13:30:15 EST 2005

	As long as you can get the VMWare tools to build it'll work.  So
unless support from VMWare (on a production VM) is required it's not
that big of a deal.  I recently upgraded a VM from RHEL3 to RHEL4 and
manually rebuilt the tools (on 2.6) - I was told that I'd never get it
to work... but I did. (the only alternative being a fresh install of
RHEL4)
Don