[wplug] Need hosting?

Sun Feb 27 00:33:20 EST 2005

As a host myself I have seen a ton of these type of companies and never once
considered them competition.

In short, I can't think of any that are still in business. I never heard of
this one, nor do I know anything about them.

It is a scam for most of them, get a few customers, make some quick money,
shut down. Who cares if you lost customers, you already got their money and
they will not provide future payments.

Start up under a new name, repeat.

There are plenty of places that offer that exact same thing for $10 - $15 a
month. The chance that that one company will be around in 2-4 years year
when you break even is very slim.

Ryan