[wplug] Need hosting?

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sat Feb 26 22:21:48 EST 2005

I ran across this the other day.  <http://textdrive.com/vctwo/>
You pay $400 (one time) and get 1GB of space and 20GB of monthly
bandwidth, forever.  Or at least as long as they stay in business.

I have no personal experience with them but have read some nice
things.  They do seem to be oriented toward hosting blogs.  And
they run FreeBSD.  It doesn't look like a scam, but who knows if
they can stay in this for the long haul.

Anyway, thought some here might be interested.  If not, ignore.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger