[wplug] Survey questions - Mac hardware/OS X/Linux??

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Thu Feb 24 22:27:26 EST 2005

"Open source" issues have never plagued me... Actually, even "open" sources
aren't very transparent to me, because I don't know what I'd be looking at,
and I certainly wouldn't make any changes to the underlying source! Somehow,
I don't think I'm alone here...

I use linux because it is simply a better choice in some circumstances.
Nevertheless, for the purists among us feeling threatened by the dark side
of OSX closed source, you may find solitude here:

http://www.opendarwin.org/
http://www.xdarwin.org/

;) Doug