[wplug] RE: only for people with time(about linux)

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 24 02:04:51 EST 2005

Steve Bierly wrote:

>    I want to get knoppix so I can begin but I don't
>understand how exactly to download it. I want to use
>it on an old compact of mine that does not burn CDs.
>So can I burn it with mac and if so how?
>One more question where can I get it from(I don't
>understand ftp).
>Thanks,
>Steve

Hi, you can get a Knoppix cd from http://www.edmunds-enterprises.com for
99 cents and you get it in about 3 days if you order online, their linux
cd's are all tested before they ship them to you. I have bought many
from them with no problems.
Ed

--
Linux Registered User:306866
This email composed using Fedora Core 2 Linux.