[wplug] Wi-Fi Mapping in the Press

Christopher DeMarco cdemarco at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 22 15:26:16 EST 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:20:50 -0500, "Bill Moran"
<wmoran at potentialtech.com> said:
> "Jonathan S. Billings" <billings at negate.org> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 18, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Drew from Zhrodague wrote:
> > >     Bill, why are you sending blank messages with attachments? I'm
> > > confused...
> >
> > Probably because he is using a program that uses PGP to sign messages.

Are you using Outlook to read your mail?  I had a colleague complain
about this once, a quick Google turned up a number of people complaining
that Outlook mangles supposedly "in-line" MIME entities.  I deleted the
thread before posting this (sorry) so I can't verify whether Bill's MIME
is right... but FWIW his messages always looked fine to me (Gentoo
Linux/Mutt 1.5.6i)
--
~ You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.

  Christopher DeMarco
  cdemarco at fastmail.fm
  +6013 389 5658