[wplug] Mounting and permissions

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Feb 22 14:13:59 EST 2005

I forgot to mention that there are no group permissions.

I was thinking what you were thinking but I didn't want to have to redo the
CD's if another possibility exists.

Right now I have been accessing the CD's as root.
Next time I'll make the files 777 or use a non ID filesystem.

Some filesystems allow masking the permissions during mount but jfs doesn't
seem to support this.

-Bob