[wplug] Firefox question...

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Mon Feb 21 22:50:57 EST 2005

While not necessarily a Linux question:

Does anyone know how to clear out stored form info from Firefox? While
accessing my web-based mail (MS Outlook Web), I accidentally entered my
username_pass without hitting "tab" to switch fields. Now, every time I go
to log in to that site I start to type my username and it drops open a list
that includes "username_pass"...

I'd hate to have to kill my whole cache of usernames and passes (under
security preferences) just to clear this one page! I found the "page info"
dialog, but so far have not been able to modify its contents.

Am I stuck with a really insecure Web Outlook page?

Any help appreciated,
Doug