[wplug] Usb drive

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 22:46:10 EST 2005

Hello,

I got a usbstick/mp3 player from Creative (nomad)
today. I could mount that device like any other usb
drive but I am not able to delete any of the files
that is in there. When I delete a file, I see that the
file is deleted...but if I umount the device and plug
it again, I can see those files there. I observe the
problem when I try to write any file to the drive. I
do not get any error message while writing. I can even
open those files from the drive. But if I umount the
device and mount it again, I can not see the files
that I have written. I was wondering if it is the
problem of the device.

Regards,
Dileep