[wplug] Wi-Fi Mapping in the Press

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at MikeOConnor.net
Fri Feb 18 22:16:25 EST 2005

Well Patrick not every one knows how to do that, or even that it can be
done, go down to the local starbucks and see how many people there with
a computer even know what a mac address is.  I was just trying to give
an example why free WiFi might not be a good idea, I also know any
system that one can come up will WILL BE cracked.