[wplug] iTunes server... now where's that client?

Michael Smith michael at smith-li.com
Wed Feb 16 22:59:23 EST 2005

Thanks to some very good wikis I now am the proud owner of a Gentoo
Linux iTunes server. It works very well with my Win Mac Linux network,
but two things are missing:

1.  I can read the music on my Linux box from my windows and Powerbook,
but I can't play iTunes shared music from those computers on the Linux
box.
2.  Regardless of the outcome of wish #1, I'd like to be able to play
music from my Linux box through my Airport Express AirTunes.

If anyone has any insight into solving either of these wishes, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Michael A. Smith